IMPORTANT: Please read these official rules before entering this sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). By participating in this sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these official rules and sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements stated in the official rules. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
This sweepstakes is intended for participation only in the United States and shall be construed according to, and governed exclusively by, applicable United States law. Do not participate in the sweepstakes if you are not a legal resident of and physically located in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia at the time of entry or you otherwise do not fall within the eligibility requirements set forth in the official rules below. PRIZE (DEFINED BELOW) DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE, TRANSPORATION, ACCOMODATIONS, EVENT PARKING OR ANY OTHER BENEFITS NOT SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED IN THESE RULES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS, VALID EMAIL ADDRESS AND AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The KeyTV Network Broccoli City Fest Ticket Giveaway (“Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) is offered and open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (collectively “United States”) who at time of entry (a) are 18 years of age or older; and (b) have a valid email address and Instagram account. Employees, officers, directors, owners and agents of KeyTV Network, Broccoli City Fest, or Live Nation Urban (“Sponsor”), and those entities involved in the preparation of materials and/or administration of this Promotion (collectively referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents) and those living in the same household as such individuals (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void wherever prohibited.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion starts on or about 12 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Friday, June 30, 2023 and ends at 12p.m. ET on Monday, July 10, 2023 (“Promotion Period”). All time referenced herein is Eastern Time. Sponsor’s clock is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: At the start of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will post a message on its Instagram page located at https://www.Instagram.com/keytvnetwork with a set of prompts for identifying information that will signify the start of the Sweepstakes. Step 1: From your Instagram account, respond to the posted prompts to follow @keytvnetwork’s Instagram account. Step 2: Sign up for the official mailing list. Step 3: Subscribe to KeyTV Network https://www.youtube.com/@KeyTVNetwork. Limit one (1) entry per person/per email address or household per day. All entries must not violate any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights or violate any applicable laws, rules and/or regulations.
Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entrants may not enter through a sweepstakes club (or similar method), with multiple email addresses or Instagram accounts, nor shall entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times. Any entrant who uses fraudulent entry methods, or otherwise attempts to participate with multiple email addresses or Instagram accounts under multiple identities will be disqualified. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email or Instagram account associated with the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address or Instagram username. Sponsor reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw any entry and/or entrants at any time during the Sweepstakes.
Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; nor for any computer, telephone, cable network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; nor service provider, Internet, web sites, user net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention or any technical error; nor for unauthorized human intervention, human error, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information; nor for the failure to capture any such information.
4. DRAWING/NOTIFICATION: On Monday, July 10, 2023, a random drawing will be held by Sponsor (or its authorized representative) from all eligible entries received. Two (2) potential prizewinners will be contacted via email and will be required to provide their full name, a valid mailing address and phone number to Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. The potential winner may be required to complete, have notarized and return an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility, Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release prior to prize award. The potential winner may also be required to complete a W-9 in order for a 1099 to be issued. A winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if (1) a winner cannot be contacted/does not respond within 48 hours of notification; (2) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined.
5. PRIZE/ODDS: The “KeyTV Network Broccoli City Fest Ticket Giveaway” Sweepstakes will consist of the following: Each winner will receive Two (2) 2-Day General Admission tickets to Broccoli City Fest. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize: USD $379. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize is nontransferable. No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize (in whole or in part), except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. The Sponsor is not responsible for the cancellation of rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to not award the prize associated with that canceled event or concert, without any payment or obligation to the Winner or Potential Prize Winner or guests.
NOTE: Airfare, transportation, accommodation, event parking and any other benefit not specifically mentioned in these Rules are not included in the prize. Arrangements are the sole responsibility of the winner(s) and guests. Prizewinners assume sole responsibility of all costs.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer or telephone related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of web sites. Any use of sweepstakes clubs (or similar methods), robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to execute the Sweepstakes, or supply a Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control.
If any section, provision, term or clause shall be held or found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect and such provision may be modified or severed from these Rules to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable and consistent with the remainder of these Rules.
In no event will Sweepstakes Entities, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies and/or all their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes/Prize related activities, access to, and use of, any participating internet site(s) or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site(s). Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the sites is provided "AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Los Angeles County, California having jurisdiction.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, U.S. postage stamped envelope to: KeyTV Network Broccoli City Fest Ticket Giveaway Winner’s List Request, 15821 Ventura Blvd., #270 Encino, CA 91436, for receipt within thirty (30) days after the end of the Promotion Period.
9. SPONSOR: KeyTV Network Broccoli City Fest Ticket Giveaway Winner’s List Request, 15821 Ventura Blvd., #270 Encino, CA 91436. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social network or platform. All information provided by entrants is being provided to Sponsor and/or Promotion Entities and not to Instagram or other social network platform.
Copyright © 2022 KeyTV Network - All Rights Reserved.